----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 5, 2012

Quick Update


PG Vikings played Jordan in the first round of State.... and lost. Tazz did great though and I am so proud of him!!


The 25th was Cameron's birthday. We celebrated by going to lunch at Ihop and I got my braces off!

Before and After:

We also went out to dinner at Los Hermanos and ended the night singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles on the cake.






Noelle introduced me to wax lips.

Me and Kaytlin carved a gangnam style pumkin. It's pretty much the coolest!
















Also, me and my dad went to the state girls volleyball championship and we swept Lone Peak! It was awesome!



No comments: