----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 8, 2012

my beautiful mother.


i absolutely love this picture of me and my mom. why? im not sure exactly. 
it could possibly be because i look just like her. 
who wouldn't love that? 
she is GORGEOUS!
plus this woman is my hero. she has been my strength through some really tough times and although she may not see it, i listen to her more than she knows. i hope to grow up to be half the woman she is. 
thanks mom!
i love you.


on another note: 
this has been one of the happiest days i have had in a very long time. probably two years. 
i am truly happy:)
especially because it was email day and cameron always can make me smile and laugh.
he said the silliest things today.
plus my heart is so filled with the spirit,
i could fly!
the church is true!
know it. live it. love it.

No comments: