----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 27, 2012

truck yeah!

my love for country music has become a little excessive. i might even be turning hick... ah no not that yet! but really though, there is something about Luke, Tim, Scotty and Carrie that just turn something inside me mmmm!

with that slight obsession, this weekend is going to be fabulous! just to be out in the mountains with the hunt family, my country music and no cell service! can i get a hallelujah?! there is nothing i need more than to just be out of the city and away from everything! plus this will be my cute phoebee's first offroading experience. she is a trooper and will do great :)

i should be giving you an update on everything that happened this week... but i would rather do it when i have access to all of my pictures, so stay tuned.

No comments: