----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 6, 2012

Liebster lovin

Thanks cute Beka for the tag!


say hello to the libster award. don't know what it is? yeah, i didn't either. definition: German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. apparently i recently received this lovely award :) The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Yep thats me.

rules:

ONE MUST :
1. one must write eleven facts about themselves.
2. answer the questions the 'tagger' has set for you.
3. provide eleven new questions for the people you tag.
4. choose up to elven people and link them in your post.
5. inform the 'tagged' of this prestigious award.

My Facts:
  1. name: skyler michelle cox (hunt - eventually)
  2. i am in love, nauseously in love.
  3. i would rather die than give up chocolate.
  4. i could be the weirdest person when it comes to emotions and how your brain is supposed to work.
  5. i avoid awkward or embarrassing situations at all cost; this is the reason i don't have many awkward or embarrassing moments.
  6. i am literally an open book. ask me and i'll tell you. most of the time its all right here on the blog.
  7. when i am having a bad day, put sweats on me, give me a candy bar and the credit card and leave me alone in the mall. i'll come back a much happier person.
  8. i secretly almost book flights to texas
  9. i plan my wedding even though i don't have the ring on my finger, or even the husband in the same state.
  10. i am dedicated to my savior and love him :)
Beka's questions:
  1. What is your idea summer night? mmmm :) I had one of those once. It would be in the mountains, wrapped in a blanket with my sweetheart, talking about everything and star gazing. Give me romance!
  2. snog, marry, murder: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley? hmmm... I sincerely apologize for not being the Harry Potter fan you expected but here are my thoughts: snogging... not sure if that is appropriate ;) marry: Cameron Hunt. murder: Draco? Neville is hot and Ron loves Hermione. Yep that's all I know.
  3. who is your favorite disney prince and why? It would have to be Beast... not really sure what his real name is. But I love him because he has real feelings and insecurities and gets past those because he is in love with someone who makes him want to be the best he can be. sappy yes, but true.
  4. if you could leave on a roadtrip today, who would you go with and where would you go? I would go to Thailand or Cambodia. I want to go somewhere that is very different and that I can adventure through. Cameron would definitely be there right by my side.
  5. if you could compete in one summer olympic sport what would it be? Soccer most definitely. I wish I played it. And I just love Hope Solo.
  6. what is the number one song on your summer playlist? 5-1-5-0 by Dierks Bentley. I told you im a country girl.
  7. would you rather live on the east coast or the west coast? is hawaii east or west?
  8. what is that one tv show that you keep watching as a guilty pleasure? Greys. enough said. Love in the Wild is one as well. As much as the stupidity of the people on the show is, i find it humorous. 
  9. do you have a celebrity doppleganger? who is it? I don't think so.... I haven't found one yet. 
  10. what is one goal you want to accomplish in the next year? Finish the Book of Mormon.
  11. where would you buy your dream wardrobe? the whole mall :)
Questions for my Victims:
  1. What is your guilty pleasure?
  2. what is on your current playlist?
  3. explain your favorite outfit.
  4. if you could play any sport in the world, what would it be and why?
  5. what are your thoughts about love?
  6. What is something that makes you cringe?
  7. Does your name mean anything in a different country? If it does, what is it?
  8. what is your idea vacation?
  9. city or country? why?
  10. if you could be stuck in one moment for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. what makes you happy?
victims (you are tagged!)


have fun :)

No comments: