----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 21, 2012

don't give up.

ever have those days where you feel like you just can't make anyone happy?

Yeah, those ones simply suck. but its okay because I have a man who loves me and there's always tomorrow to be a better day.

but if i seem like a crazy, mad person... it's just because I am tired, miss my bug and have way too much on my plate at work :) shhh don't tell!

Thanks ya'll!

OH! did I mention that one of the sweet ladies I work with in one of my big groups is from Alabama and talks just like a little miss Brenda Lee Johnson? She makes me happy :) All I think about is Fritz and the LA PD when I talk to her. She's just great :)

No comments: