----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 4, 2012

blessings

the Lord teaches you so much about how to live your life to be the happiest you can be through the spirit and its amazing how different accepting and believing what you are taught is compared to being tested on what you learned. I truly believe that He doesn't want to give us trials and tests that make us sad and uncomfortable sometimes but it the only way we can truly grow and learn the real lesson we need to. there is opposition in all things, therefore to know true happiness, you may have to know sadness. I cannot express enough how blessed I am for the trials in my life and the lessons I have learned. It seems like the closer it gets to Cameron coming home, the more I am being tested and tried, but I know he is preparing me for the amazing blessings that are to come. I love him with all my heart!

Not only is my Savior right there by my side guiding and directing me, but so is my sweet Cameron. He is the most amazing man I have ever met. Yes, he may be on a mission and is spiritual mode all of the time to the max, but how intune to the spirit he is inspires me. He always knows what to say that goes along with what I am going through and is always there to be my strength. I am so blessed to have him by my side for eternity. He encouraged me today to get out my patriarchal blessing and to read all of the amazing things I have going on and have to look forward to. So here it sits, right next to me.

I want to just testify of the atonement of Jesus Christ. It is real and I KNOW that Christ suffered and died for me, that when I take the wrong path, he will guide me back and bring me to peace. He wants me to be happy and I can't even imagine the love he has for me that he would bleed from every pore to feel exactly how I am feeling. It is comforting to know that I can talk to him because he knows what I am going through. The amazing thing is that the Atonement is for everyone and can bring happiness to everyone, if you really try and change to be better. I want to be better and will strive to be better every single day. Each day is a new day to start out fresh and be better than the day before. So I am grateful for tomorrow and the lessons I will learn!

No comments: