----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 4, 2012

craving?

yesterday guess who just ran 5 miles like a boss?

me.

yes, me.

so what do i want to do now?

go running.

huh? me, want to go running?

this is my confession, i am beginning to like running. crave it really. who would have thought i would get there?

oh and guess who has lost 15 pounds?

me.

i feel extremely accomplished! woot! this is definitely going to be a great summer!

everyday i just get one step closer to completing all my goals that i have to complete before cam is home. feels wonderful!

2 comments:

Jesse and Alysha Lanham said...

That's awesome! Good for you! :)

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay Sky! I'm so glad you are doing so well! You all can just push me down the canyon in a wheelchair for the race!