----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Real feelings?

So one of my best friends is in a relationship, and they are just too cute together. He is the sweetest thing and treats her like a princess, just like cam treats me. They do all these cute things for each other and I love watching them.

But let's be real here... Watching them sucks. It makes me miss cam more than anything and I get so lonely. I honestly can't wait till he is home. it's seriously rough!!

All day today I was thinking about how bad I can't wait to spend next Easter married to him and doing all these fun things for each other. I wish he was here with me and my family. I only have 7 more months till I can spend the rest of my life right by his side. And as fast as sometimes it seems it going... It could really go faster.

I miss you baby.

No comments: