----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Quite Eventful

Yesterday turned out to be an eventful Saturday!

Tanning to start the day off right.
Bike ride with Kaytlin. We started in Lindon and went up to Vivians Park in Provo Canyon and back. It was beautiful and so much fun! Which is crazy to say because usually I get scared on bikes and I did pretty dang good! It made me want to be adventurous more often.
Fast run to Zupas for lunch mmmm :)
Then we made our way up to the SuperCross races in Salt Lake. It was so much fun! They were nuts. Go Tony Dungy, that was an unreal race! He was started out in 5th, made his way to 2nd with 2 laps to go and he seemed so far behind that there was no way he was going to catch up with only that many laps to go. All of a sudden, last lap he did pass him and got 1st! 
Getting out of that place was ridiculous! I was hungry, tired and ready to go streaking through the parking lot! 
I ended my night with a wonderful PB&J and then off to bed. 

Oh, did I mention I got a letter? :)
That is enough to make any day better! I could not be more in love with that man!! I can't wait to tell him about all my adventures and the things that I am willing to try when he gets home, like snowboarding and bow shooting. he will be so proud :) 196!


1 comment:

Beka said...

wow that is an awesome bike ride! go you! i need to start riding my bike more.