----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its love :)


how did i spend my night?
organizing all my cute letters from the husband.
he is too cute for words and i am indefinitely in love with him!
every single letter i read made me laugh and put the biggest smile on my face. 
his pictures are the best though,
ranging from hearts to pictures of us at the airport,
or jeeping in moab.
he can make my day better no matter what.
distance, smishtance.
it's obvious we don't need to be at each other's hip to be in love.
i can't wait to marry this man! 
I love you Bug! 
:)
I am the luckiest woman in the world. 
Ya'll better believe it 

No comments: