----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

pet peeve?

Want to know the worst response in the world??

COOL!!!


Holy oh my kill me!


Okay lets be more specific. I don't mind the word when it is used to describe something that you are really, genuinely excited about like, "Oh my that is so cool!!", but when used as a response, most of the time I see it as sarcastic and something to say when you really don't care about what the other person is saying like. For example if I was to say to someone, "yeah they are really having a great time!" and they respond back, "cool!!" What the heck is that supposed to mean? See... it's pure dumb.


Yuck.


No comments: