----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Y.C.

so there's this song,
and i am obsessed with it.
i could listen to it every day all day
and never get bored.
why?
it reminds me of cam,
and makes me think of him,
even though it has nothing to do with him..
what?
yeah, he has never even heard this song,
it came out after he left. 
it isn't our usual genre.
it has nothing to do with love or missionaries,
really it is just random.
but i find myself thinking about him through the entire thing.
plus it has a perfect running beat.
it gives me that push i need during a long run.
because i think of cam.
it is quite odd,
and i haven't figured it out yet.
but it makes me happy.
so i like it :)

No comments: