----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the little one

all of my life i have always felt like the little one. with my sisters being much much older than me and most of my friends being a whole grade older i have grown up feeling like i will always be the little one and never grow up. i felt like people looked down on me and i was always way too young to act a certain way, dress a certain way and even feel a certain way. i felt like the whole world was judging me because i was too little. it is one of my biggest insecurities.

NOT ANYMORE!!

i am a growing, responsible woman who is no longer the little one. so i may still be young but that insecurity is not going to take over my life any more. what a pain that has been to deal with. do you know how many things i could have done if it wasn't for that? well im busting out of this shell of mine! making my own decisions and creating my own path (with the help of Heavenly Father of course) and living my life the way i want to live it.

Just like this lady here! Heck ya!

No comments: