----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 19, 2011

pink!

Big Camo, Spock and Kevin got new rocks today! Pink! Such a lovely touch to a testosterone-ran home. It is a lot easier to see Kevin roaming around as well. I think the color makes them much happier anyways! We love happy pets :)

Also this weekend I am babysitting cute little Tex, my sister's Yorkie. He is a little wild thing but so sweet, loving and adorable! Although we have only had him one night so far we already know so much about him. He is facinated with licking mom's face, likes to lay next to dad when he's tired, barks randomly, likes jumping on the bed like any other child does, and follows me everywhere I go. He's cute :)

No comments: