----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 31, 2011

This is my work and my glory. Volume two.

I have this problem. Money and Things. I wouldn't say I am addicted to shopping, I am just addicted to new things. But I waste so much money on those new things that I wouldn't say I need. I am not in debt, but I could be, and that is a scary concept to me.

This week I am going to spend my money wisely by first, paying my tithing today, then only spending on what I really need for survival in life. My goal is to only spend $10 this week! Lets see if I can do it!

Those who are in debt, stop stressing and do something to keep yourself out! The Lord is always there to help you and he can make it right with your commitment and devotion to him and change. Click here for more information.

No comments: