----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 23, 2011

points to my day.

1. the first rule of dieting is you never start on a Saturday. It turns out to be a lot of planning and no action. Also don't plan on keeping with your diet on a Saturday. It never works.
2. I enjoy watching baseball. I've grown to love it over the years.
3. Sophomore team won the championship. No biggie. Ten-Runned the semi-finals team and championship opponents.
4. New snail. His name is Kevin. Baby snail too. His name is Milfred.
5. Blue-coconut slushies turn your tongue blue. Your entire mouth if your name is Matthew Ross.
6. People watching is quite entertaining.
7. I get really bad guilty feelings when I have done something wrong. For example: I just ate quite a bit of Chocolate, yep guilty feeling.

No comments: