----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 23, 2011

peanut butter.

It is raining again. When will this ever come to a stop? I NEED the sun to come back out! Rainy days just make me want to sleep all day, which isn't necessarily too bad, but I would like to spend some time outside please.

I have had the worst cravings for peanut butter lately and because of my slight allergic reaction to the lovely substance, I can't have it. But I want it. I could really go for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right now. Too bad there isn't any peanut butter in our house, and it is obviously to wet to venture to the store to get some.

This is my last week of work at the AE and to be honest, knowing that I am done is making it that much harder to be happy about going. But I promised myself I would have a positive attitude about it because next week, Im off the hook!! I will miss those I work with dearly, but am completely satisfied to start some bigger and better things.

It is quite weird to be waiting for a letter on Monday, since there was no letter on Friday or Saturday. It better come today or my little missionary will get a few words. I feel like I haven't heard from him in forever since his comp freaked out I guess and can no longer email me. I still love him though. Nothing can change that.

This Friday is our 1 year anniversary, I don't know exactly what I am doing yet, but I think that since it is payday, I may want to get my hair done and just have a me day. Hopefully the weather is beautiful.

Oh and by the way it is now pouring rain, I haven't seen it this bad for a long time. It's beautiful. wow!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

I miss the rain! Trade ya! ;)