----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

blue bells.

I love love love spring for a million reasons, but number one is gardening. I am an avid gardener. Flowers excite me! I get that from my grandma! Every Mother's Day I plant flowers for my mom and make her garden look so beautiful. Today is such a pretty day so why be inside?? Time to get out, buy some beautiful flowers and get to work! Today is going to be such a great day!!


Someday when Cameron becomes a Pharmacist and I have my own property my garden will look a little something like this :)

-Told you I have weather mood swings! Proof #1

PS. I get to talk to my sweetheart so so soon and it makes me so happy! He is amazing and I love him with all my heart! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! And yes I will write about him in every single blog post :)

No comments: