----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 23, 2011

jealousy.

I guess you could call me a competitive person when it comes to the silly little things.
I just like to be better.
It's as simple as that.
and being not better, is kinda frustrating.
So where is my willpower to be the "better"?
I know it is hidden inside somewhere,
underneath all that self doubt I've built up.
No more.
Im breaking through my skin.
A new me.
A fresh start to a new life lived for myself and my own happiness.
Ready to do my own thing,
against the crowd.
I am an adult and no one will stop me.
I know within me I am strong and powerful.
I can do anything.
I am Super Woman!
Just wait and watch me grow.
Before you know it, I will be saving lives and I,
will be BETTER.
the end.

1 comment:

S'Acclimater said...

I like this. It's poetic and a perfect, new perspective going into Spring and Summer.