----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 17, 2011

change.

A week of change begins tomorrow and I honestly cannot wait.
Okay I know Im weird but just go with it.
As of this day here I am getting into some great habits that are not going to be easy at first that is for sure!
1. Scheduling out my week on Sunday.
2. Start my half marathon training tomorrow
3. Start adding swimming to my daily workouts.
4. Moving back home and keeping everything organized (i know this sounds impossible but I will do my best)
5. Back to healthy eating.
6. Read the Book of Mormon again over the summer!
7. No after workout naps anymore!

Well that is all I can think of right now! But it should be good :)

ps. Cam hits his quarter mark in 3 weeks! :)

1 comment:

Beka said...

what half marathon are you running? there are SO many good ones this summer!