----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Valentines Day is my favorite day and holiday of the year!! I just love the passion and expressions of love that are manifested this day and I just love, LOVE!!!!! This day always makes me so happy and even though my sweetheart is away from me this day... I know that he loves me and I love him with all my heart!! I have a surprise coming from him after school today and I am so excited!! What a sweetheart he is and I couldn't have asked for a better to person to share my life with!! He is truly amazing and my everything!!! This morning I worked out with Kye and I made pink pancakes and strawberry syrup!! :) Today I am going to go to school, get Cam's surprise, make cookies and Valentines for my FHE family tonight, listen to love songs all day, decorate my apt even more and just fall in love all over again with the love of my life!!! What a beautiful day it is going to be!!!!!!!! I love you Cameron James Hunt!! :)

No comments: