----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 20, 2011

9.86%

Today is a GORGEOUS day!! It really is so beautiful and I am actually doing laundry! :) Then homework and off to the Temple! What a beautiful day I have! It is days like this that make me want summer that much more!! :) Im not sure this summer will match up to last summer, because it was just perfect. But you never know! I am excited to go to the temple at MY temple tonight! Going to the Provo one just isn't the same! I really cannot wait to hear from my sweetheart! I was reading his letters today and gosh I love that man!! :) I am so proud of him! Really.... What a beautiful day :) I am so blessed! :) Cereal maybe?? :)

No comments: