----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time to Change.

I can still hear the words echoing through my mind... "you eat alot". I've been putting off the thoughts, and actions for too too long and now it is time to do something. No more "Screw this and just eat happy" because I can tell you it doesn't make you happy. My sweet Cameron is working his butt off for me, and I'm doing nothing. It's time to take a stand and do this for real! For my Camo, and ME!! I need to do this. I want to do this!
GOAL: Healthy and Fit
TIME: Everyday of my life
WEIGHT: Healthy and what makes me happy.
PLAN: Eat right and Exercise hard!
I can do this! And I have the best two motivators! My sweetheart and Happiness!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good for you Sky!!! It is TOUGH, but I know you can do it! I'm working hard as well!

BTW...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog layout, so super duper cute!!! :)