----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hapenstance.

This is a list of many things i am excited for! :)

Moving into my apartement
Decorating my room
Getting my hair done on thursday
Going to work
Playing with cam tonight
Meeting Lisa
Paying my tithing tomorrow
Packing on monday and tuesday
3 month anniversary on friday :)
April 27, 2013
Saving money
Cam going through the temple and then going on temple dates 
November 2012 
2-3 weeks

Yeah thats all i can think of right now!! :) But i have many wonderful things to look forward to!! :)

P.S. I am dearly sorry i have been a slacker at writing! I promise i will be better!! Much Love!!

No comments: