----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The way you make me feel :)

Happy.
Love.
Joy.
Perfection.
Calm.
Peace.
Warmth.
Honest.
Excited.
Understanding.
Care.

I love Cameron with all my heart! Thank you honey for everything you have done for me and all the many things to come!

Love your sweetheart,
sky :)



Today i worked from 1-5. Then when i got off and got home Cam came over for dinner. We played catch out in the backyard for a while and then ate our dinner. After we went up to the canyon and wrode our scooters up and down the canyon! :) Then he took me to get shakes at Taco Amigo, and we headed to Brock's baseball game :) He just played with litlle Rachel :) I love watching him with kids! He's absolutely amazing! :) Then we just came home and watched a movie :) I love him so so so much!!! :)

No comments: