----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh this day...

So I've had a quite interesting day i would say!! Let me start from the beginning and tell you about it!

I wake up around 7:30, to an amazing text from the husband, but lay in my bed till about 8. Then I get out and start talking to my mommy about my brother and and about me and cam. We talked about everything! Come to find out she absolutely loves Cameron!! Like she said there were no red flags or anything!! She said he just fits in our family and oh my gosh i loved it! I was talking to her about him and how amazing he is and i started crying!!! yeah i know! He really does mean that much to me! We talked about us getting married and promise rings and she really took it so much better than i expected!! And i loved that she felt that way about him!! So then i have pancakes for breakfast and toast. i went upstairs and layed in my bed and just wanted to be lazy!! I shouldn't have been though! I actually drifted off for about a half an hour! In the meanwhile cam is texting me all these cute things and i for the life of me am having the hardest time spelling!! oh goodness! and then like i kept pausing our conversation and i felt bad! And then things start going downhill... i get up and get in the shower but its not as hot as i wanted it to be, then i go up to my room and just sit in front of my closet trying to find something to wear! I wanted to look cute for ring shopping tonight!! so then i just throw on some sweats because i don't wanna look anymore. I sit on my bed and am in the middle of a text when my phone all of a sudden starts playing music and the screen goes black then starts calling stephen rockhill... hahah what the heck!!!!! so now my phone is going crazy and im trying to reboot it but it wont do anything!!! ahh!! so now i have to rush to get ready so i can take it to get fixed before work. so now my hair is frizzy because i didn't straighten it all the way and i can't even remember what my makeup looks like! And then i find myself staring at my closet again! Mindy is also at my house telling me how boggled her mind is about everything! so im throwing clothes all over my room while she's going off about how im getting married, except its not for like 3 years!! haha oh gosh and the phone is still struggling! so i can't find anything to wear because im having a major fat day!! haha i just don't even wanna look in a mirror right now! so i throw something on for the sake of time. so then mindy leaves and i take my phone to my mom to show her and she reboots it on the first try! so now the phone is not caput! so i have time to change! so i change like 50 more times and end up walking out of the house in shorts and a tee shirt.... oh heck! and the room is now a disaster! welll whatever! Im already late for work! So i walk into work and usually there is nothing to do so i just sit there, yep not today!! She has this huge list of things to do including putting a banner together by myself!!! blah!!! so now im sitting here venting while the printer is going... oh deary what a morning! I just realized I didn't even eat lunch!!!! oh gosh!! hahahahaha wow im pathetic! :)

4 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Holy CRAP!!!

Deb said...

Funny how you leave out a few little details....such as "moving too fast"..."if it's meant to be"... "BREATHE" .... and a few other little tidbits of advise. Yep, Mother in Heaven is off on a cruise in heaven to the most delightful island God ever made because her children won't listen to her! I guess that is why moms must experience the same thing here on earth (kids not listening) so they are prepared in heaven. Pack my bags...I'm leaving Dad in charge of the kids for a week....they won't miss me...they don't listen anyway. Love you Sky but take a breath, get YOUR life back on track, be still, look around, balance fun...cam...school...work...fam. Just like your phone... take a breath, be still, reboot! There is TIME for big decisions. Don't let the little things slide...they turn into mounds of big things that make you overwhelmed. But then, why am I saying this..I should be packing!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Amen!!! Please don't end up Stupid like me... Get your education!!! I hate being almost 32 with a 9th grade level education, well 9th back then, probably 5th now days! The sky is the limit when you are educated, there are so many things that I can't do because I didn't get the education I need. With education comes confidence, you may feel confident now, but wait until you can't figure out your 5th graders math or don't dare to do anything because your afraid everyone around you is smarter than you. Life lessons can only get you so far, education can get you much further. Please look at me and don't be like me. I get choked up when I look at colledge students, I'm so jealous that they have the opportunity to live that life, to be free to do what you want without parents, without being a parent. This is your time to figure out who you are without being attached to anyone. Have fun, enjoy your freedom, learn as much as you can, you only get to do this for a short space of time. Let all of the guys go on their missions and focus on a mission not a girl. You, dig in, get your education, have fun, live the free life then you have my permission to get married in 4 years!!! I love you Sky, I have always watched you and wished I could have done it like you, but I chose a different way and learned the hard way, but it has been totally worth it and wouldn't change it for anything. I just want you to know that you have time to do whatever you want so take it!!!

Misty said...

Ditto Mom and Kellie! Relax, enjoy freedom, don't move to fast! I know you're thinking.....leave me alone let me make my own decisions.....my sisters bug, but we love you and admire you. Enjoy college, let Cameron go on a mission without ties...he'll be a better missionary, and you'll be better for it. Love you!