----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today I received my Young Women's Personal Progress award.  Im so so happy I was able to accomplish this and I loved doing it! It really helped me really know who i was and my important role in this world.  I know that I am a daughter of a King and he loves me so very much!  I am going to restart on my personal progress and i hope i can learn even more doing it a second time.  I also am going to help Mindy and Brittney finish theirs which will not only be good for them but will help me to get my Bee.  You get it by doing 40 hours of helping someone else get their personal progress.  Im so so excited and i hope that they really feel God's love for them and know who they are through doing this!  Im so so so grateful for this program and have a very strong testimony of it!!



Today, not gonna lie, has been a very interesting one, but one of the best days!  I truely know now that Heavenly Father loves me and knows me personally and what I need and has his little ways of telling us what we need to do in order to be happy!  I have had so many questions answered today and I am so grateful for it!  Because of the things that have happened i now know where I am going to college and what I am doing with my life and how im going to improve what I am doing.  I have written down my plans for the next few years. As for college, I am going to attend UVU and receive my general associates degree.  Then I am going to transfer to U of U and hopefully get into their Architecture Program.  I am going to do everything that I can to make it in! It is really what I want to do.  And as for Casey.... I am going to wait for him on his mission and when he gets back... well we'll just have to see!!! But I really am so grateful for this day and it has been amazing! Now I just need to stay focused and not let anything stand in my way! I need to just trust in the Lord because he knows me better than anyone and he knows what is best for me and what will make me happy!! :)

No comments: