----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I got one!

Hello! I have a blog. haha When my mom told me i should get one i just laughed cuz i thought blogs were only for old people. (Not to say my sisters are old, just older) But i can already tell im going to spend a little bit more time on here than i should! Oh well... at least you'll get a few good stories out of me :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited that you got a blog...just don't be a stranger to it!!!! I love the look, you are always so talented when it comes to things like this...Love Ya girl, can't wait to read about your life, since you are always so busy that I hardly EVER see ya! he he. Muah!!!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay Sky!!! I am so glad you have a blog! I know I'm not the greatest sis ever, but I do love ya soooooooo Much! You are the best example for my girls and I thank You for That! You are so sweet and Happy, your the best! You are an inspiration to me, you don't let things take you down you have a beautiful and happy Spirit! I love you!