----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 25, 2008



For my Laurells project i made a blanket for President Trent that has the testimonies of all the youth in my ward that went on the trek this July 2008. There are also some pictures of our families on the blanket too. This was a very challenging project but also one of the best experiences i've had. I owe alot of my personal changes to that trek. it changed my life in ways i don't even know how to explain. I can't wait till the next time i get to go again. Amazing testimony builder and im more happy because of it :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Very cute! That turned out so AWESOME...but I don't need to tell you that, you go girl!