----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 4, 2013

as of late

why is it so hard to blog while you are engaged?? i see it happening all over the blog world. i'll come back to the blog world soon i promise. here is my attempt though...

the wedding is coming together perfectly. no exaggeration there. it is literally perfect. everything i want is just showing up in random places and for super cheap! we are being blessed ten fold right now.

cam and i couldn't be happier! he is my best friend and i am grateful for someone who talks to me through the hard times and wants to work as a team through everything. i have never known a man who will text you while you are picking out flowers asking if im finding everything i want and if i love it and is so interested in what i love and want. we are in love and cannot get enough of each other and i will not apologize for our mushiness!

cam is in the process of looking into other job opportunities... more news on that later.

this month is our biggest loser month... more on that later as well.

we are going to St. George this weekend and i cannot tell you how excited i am! i am ready to sit in warm weather and watch baseball!! plus our little trip to the Vegas temple for baptisms is going to be heaven! I can't wait to tell you all about that as well!!

Sorry this is the lamest post ever but I promise more details when I have time!

2 comments:

somethingcoolerthan said...

I go back and I hardly posted at all when I was engaged. Getting married is stressful business! But totally worth it in the end for sure. I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Where are you getting your flowers done?