----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

without being blunt.

I would like to note first that I do not have any problem with the person I am speaking of at this moment and I will not disclose their name but I do have a serious question.

How do you create distance and space between you and a particular person without saying it straight to their face? It's not that I want to lose connection, because that isn't the case and actually is not possible, I just need the distance for a while and for things to not be so personal between us. I feel like I am pressured into telling them everything when I know I really don't have to. Im skeptic when with them. What they think of me matters and I kind of dislike that. It is weird. help.

For my regular readers, this not Cam or a family member. Lets make that clear, we love each other :)

No comments: