----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 15, 2010

my last first

Okay this is it. Im going to do it! This is my last start to weight loss!  Im so done being a quiter and im going to do this!!! No more being unhappy with myself and no more wishing i was somthing different.  Im doing this for me and no one else!!  My goal weight is 123 and i want to acheive this by may 24th.  I have two months and i know i can do this! So right here right now i pledge to do this and stick with it!!

signed

sincerely me :)

the end!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ummmmm....123??? Have you ever weighed that before Sky?? Where do you HONESTLY think you can lose it from?? Silly Silly Sky :)